Thanks for your interest in coworking at the aequa Community Centre at Exerzierstr. 14 in Wedding.
aequa is a community space focused on social equity. We are committed to anti-oppression and centring people who might not have access to these kinds of coworking resources due to the many barriers in our society (for example people who are BIPoC, trans, queer, disabled, chronically-ill, working-class, neurodivergent etc.)
These groups are prioritised and allies and accomplices are then welcome if there is room available.
Coworking is one of the main ways that we pay our rent, fund our community events, mutual support groups and education programmes. By coworking with us, you are directly supporting this work. Thank you!
Please get acquainted with our Mutual Respect policy before you fill in the form below. Once you’ve filled in the form, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Here is some access information about the space: https://aequa.cc/access/
- Limited number of people in the space per day, so each person gets 6 square meters and their own table each day
- Limit one person per table
- Great ventilation thanks to front-and-back windows and ventilators on each floor, regular ventilation of the space by opening both doors on a schedule each day
- Regular disinfecting of shared surfaces
- Obligation to wear a mask anytime you are not sitting
- Please get a rapid antigen test before your first visit of the week
- We keep self-tests in stock and are happy to pass them on at cost
For more details see our Corona guidelines here
Passes have three prices:
Discount for those with more limited funds, for example students and those with lower income.
Standard. Our standard price
Solidarity for those with more funds who want to make it possible for others to pay less.
Access to the shared space Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm
|80 € + VAT |
95,20 € total
|100 € + VAT|
119,00 € total
|150 € + VAT|
178,50 € total
|Coffee & Tea Flatrate|
Drink as much coffee and tea as you like in one month!
|30 €||35 €||40 €|
|Coffee, Tea, Cold Drinks and Printing/Copying |
Available for purpose on a per-item basis
- Chance to share space with and get to know folks with similar values
- High-speed internet wifi that reaches throughout the space, including our peaceful courtyard garden, downstairs lounge and sunny front porch
- Free-to-use telephone rooms to take your calls in peace
- Access to a full kitchen including stove, fridge, microwave, etc.
- Big beautiful front windows and lots of plants
- Discounted rentals of the space for personal events (when allowed post-lockdown)
- Regular events schedule to get to know and connect to other community members
- Unlimited use of the scanner. Prints and copies pay per page.
- Membership of the aequa Library