Your contributions will help to support:
- Non-profit community offers such as event space, workshops, safer coworking space at reduced prices, shared equipment and resources, and more;
- Our transition through Project Phoenix: the move from aequa Community Centre at Exerzierstr. 14 to our neighbouring workshop space at Exerzierstr. 13. Sign up to our newsletter for updates!
- Become a monthly supporter on Patreon
- Send a contribution on Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. IMPORTANT: Please mark the reason for payment as “donation”.
- Send a contribution to our bank account. IMPORTANT: Please mark the payment reason / Verwendungszweck as “donation”. Bank info:
aequa CC UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
IBAN: DE76 4306 0967 1053 9675 00
It is true that every little bit counts – every euro raised, every link shared, every aequa experience story told – will help keep the lights on and our doors open through this transition.
If you have ever learned something new, made a new friend, overcome an obstacle, organised for a cause you care about, reaffirmed your values, made a life transition or just had a better day because of aequa — or because of a space like this one — we hope you’ll help us keep our doors open for years to come.
How you can help right now:
Donate directly on Paypal or to our bank account – details above.
Support us monthly on Patreon
Become a monthly supporting member on Patreon. If just 150 community members can pledge €7 per month, that would cover half of the rent. Perks include a special discount on space rental, access to our digital Community Resource Center and Slack workspace, and membership to the aequa library!
Organise a fundraising action
Want to organise an one-off fundraising initiative to help us out? Get in touch with email@example.com to discuss your ideas!
Share this link!
If you can’t make a donation right now, we understand. If you do have time, sharing this page with others can be a huge support. Talk about what aequa has meant to you and share the link by email, in groups you’re a part of, or on social media.
In whatever way you can help, we are deeply grateful for your continued support and care. It means the world to us.
How this funding will be used
The funds raised by this crowdfunding campaign will be used for the following:
- Rent for the aequa space in Wedding
- Bills such as our electricity, internet, gas
- Business costs such as accounting, GEMA, ARD
- Marketing (mainly printing flyers) to promote the offers
- Critical supplies and services
- Payroll costs for two staff, both on reduced hours
- Paying off the debt of the loan we took on in 2020 to take over the space at Exerzierstr. 14