Become A Member
Our work is only possible through the support of our community, in part through our membership programme on Patreon. As a member, you will have access to:
- Our Community Resource Centre (including our Slack workspace, online guides and how-tos in Notion, for example: freelancing tips in Germany.)
- The library at the aequa community space in Wedding, opening summer 2020
- 1 free event ticket per quarter
- Access to members-only events (digital and, when we can, in real life)
Volunteer with us
Are you interested in collaborating with us and have some time to give? Then you’re in the right place!
If you’ve got a least a few hours to contribute on a monthly basis, consider joining one of our working groups. If you’re not sure which working group you’d like to join, don’t worry, we can recommend one that suits your skills. Being in a working group means you will:
- Volunteer your time to do some work
- Join our working group Slack channel to help pick up ad-hoc tasks or give advice on questions that might come up
- Meet monthly to talk about upcoming tasks
- Occasionally join additional meetings related to working group tasks
Currently we are looking for help with the following:
🚀 Space Working Group
Help us care for our physical community centre in Berlin Wedding. From weeding the garden to patching walls, from changing the lightbulbs to making sure there are enough masks to go around — there’s plenty to care for in the space!
📡 Outreach Working Group
Help us out with marketing and communications to help grow the project and communicate with our current members — for example documentation, social media, copywriting, design etc.
👛 Fundraising Working Group
Help us to apply for emergency funding in light of COVID changes, project funding, startup funding, tech/digital funding — all things we need right now. If you have some experience in fundraising (including administration of a nonprofit/verein) please join here.